Saturday, July 11, 2009

"Week Nine" -- Two posts in one day!

I have a thing for lighthouses, so choosing which flickr photo to go with wasn't that hard. This is a gorgeous shot (and why can't my photos ever come out this well?). (Alright, granted, occasionally they do, but it is usually when I wasn't actually particularly trying.)

I didn't bother to set up a flickr account of myown -- I'll wait till I actually get some photos off of my digital camera to do that -- but I can definitely see the appeal, particularly if you're something of an amateur photographer and want to make it easier to pass along your best shots to family and friends.

(It would also be another way to put up photos of library programs and events for our webpage, come to think of it ...)

Anyway. As for my video -- YouTube being something I've spent quite a bit of time on -- my love of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (the first few seasons, anyway) and my, er, not-love of "Twilight" made my choice of video pretty easy (and quite a bit of fun):


Enjoy!


 

2 comments:

  1. I heart that video! And seeing as how we're of like mind, apparently, I think you'd enjoy this t-shirt:

    http://www.jinx.com/women/shirts/geek/buffy_staked_edward_womens.html?catid=1&cs=19&csd=buffy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am *so* buying that t-shirt! :)

    ReplyDelete