Monday, July 20, 2009

Farewell, Twenty-Three ...

As my unofficial farewell to 23 Things, I offer my all-time favorite comedy routine: Eddie Izzard on Technology. It's a continuation of the video posted on the 23 Things blog, although this video features Eddie himself instead of the great little Lego cartoon. This video also features the full routine, which is wonderful, because once he gets into printing at five in the morning, it goes from delightful to awesome. I love it!

There's also something so sweet about his closing remark, I nearly tear up. Enjoy!  :)

(WARNING: There is a bit of language; be warned!)


3 comments:

  1. Priceless! That was definitely a nice tonic on a busy Monday afternoon - thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admit, before our 23Things and Beth Mellor, I had never heard of Eddie Izzard. Where have I been? This was great - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anytime I am having a rough day - it's to that great philosopher Eddie Izzard that I go. He is the only comedian that my son and I agree on!

    ReplyDelete